Vaccines Safety and Efficacy
Vaccines are the best defense we have against serious, preventable and sometimes deadly contagious diseases. Vaccines are some of the safest medical products available, but like any other medical product, there may be health risks. Accurate information about the value of vaccines as well as their possible side-effects helps people to make informed decisions about vaccination. The safety of vaccines is carefully monitored, starting early in the product development and continuing for as long as the vaccine is being used. Find out about what is done before and after vaccines are approved for use and what is known about the benefits and safety of specific vaccines. There is a lot of false information about vaccines safety on the Internet. This can be confusing. Discover the answers to common questions and concerns about vaccines.
- Vaccine Administration, Storage & Handling
- Factors Influencing Vaccine efficacy
- Vaccine safety communication
- Vaccine Safety Monitoring and Vaccine Pharmacovigilance
- Patient and Public acceptance and perceptions
- Post marketing surveillance of Vaccines