The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Coronaviruses are an outsized family of viruses which can cause illness in animals or humans. In humans, several coronaviruses are known to cause respiratory infections starting from the cold to more severe diseases like Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The foremost recently discovered coronavirus causes coronavirus disease COVID-19.
- Malaria and Tuberculosis
- West Nile Virus
- Monkey pox
- Basic Vaccinology
- Vaccines discovery, development & formulation
- Vaccine Management & Quality Assurance
- Vaccine Immunoinformatics
- Vaccine against the Influenza Virus
- Vaccine against Pertussis
- Vaccine against Tuberculosis
- Vaccine against Streptococcus Pneumonia
The vaccine industry, particularly, in major Western markets, continues to be dominated by a few major, long-established players that primarily manufacture aging, long-marketed, non-recombinant (nongenetically engineered) vaccines. The industry, however, will be changing in the coming years and this change may come rather rapidly.
Assess how to improve your clinical trial performance, from developing novel immunological assays to creating clinical efficacy.
- Vaccines as part of antibiotic stewardship
- Prevent bacterial infections and avoid need for antibiotics
- Prevent use of antibiotics for viral infections
- Reduce transmission of antibioticâ€resistant strains
- Develop new vaccines to target resistant pathogens
- Assess regulatory pathways and clinical trial designs to facilitate vaccine development
- Understand vaccine markets and incentives to support R&D for new vaccines
- DNA delivery technologies
- Needle-free vaccine delivery
- Nanopatch Technologies
- Delivery systems for prophylactic and therapeutic vaccines
- Cancer vaccines
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors
- Other, non-specific immunotherapies
- Feline Leukemia Vaccines
- Cancer Immunotherapy Biomarkers
- Non-specific cancer immunotherapies and adjuvants
- Oncolytic viral therapies
- CAR T-Cell Therapy
- Vaccine Administration, Storage & Handling
- Factors Influencing Vaccine efficacy
- Vaccine safety communication
- Vaccine Safety Monitoring and Vaccine Pharmacovigilance
- Patient and Public acceptance and perceptions
- Post marketing surveillance of Vaccines
- Current status of Veterinary Vaccines
- Safety or efficacy of a Veterinary medicine
- Vaccines for Livestock Diseases
- Animal health outcomes
- Recent Advances in Animal Vaccination
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- HIV Vaccine Strategies
- T cell-based Vaccines
- B cell-based Vaccines
- Innate & Mucosal Immunity
- Viral Vaccine Vectors
- Haemophilus influenzae serotype b disease
- Yellow fever
- Clinical Pathology
- Molecular Pathology
- Forensic Pathology
- Anatomical Pathology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
- Digital Pathology
- Cellular Microbiology
- Molecular Microbiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Microbial biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Microbial Cytology
- Microbial Physiology
- Microbial Ecology
- Microbial Genetics
- Viral Immunology
- Tumor Immunology
- Cancer Immunology
- Transplantation Immunology
- Ocular Immunology
- Parasite Immunology
- Neuroendocrine Immunology
- Clinical & Diagnostic Immunology
Vaccines are potentially beneficial on one hand but causes long term effects on other hand. Extensive use impairs the natural immune system and prone to inflammatory diseases due to the vaccines effect on androgenic immune system. Some of the inflammation requires medications and some self-heal but there are some diseases which cannot fight by body which happens to be metabolic syndrome which are associated with vaccines. Bystander activation and Molecular mimicry and are the possible ways for the vaccines to trigger the auto immune disorders. The therapies have come a long way but need to work depending upon the root cause of all this disease.
The engineered antibodies development led a path for the establishment of novel drug therapeutics. These have certain characteristics in penetrating the complex paths, promotes immune protection, Greater binding strength specifically chosen for the targets, Antibody applications used in various fields includes immunology, biotechnology and therapeutics which shows promising results.
- Allergy-type: heavy metals, acid anhydrides, penicillin, and propylthiouracil.
- Direct immune toxicity: dexamethasone, cyclosporin A, azathioprine, heavy metals, and air pollution.
- Indirect Immune toxicity: p, p'-DDE.
- Medical parasitology:- which deals with the human parasites and the diseases caused by them
- Veterinary parasitology:- which deals with animal parasites
- Structural parasitology:- which studies the structures of proteins from parasites
- Quantitative parasitology:- which is the quantitative study of parasitism in a host population
- Parasite ecology:- which studies the ecological impact of parasites
Basically three kinds of vaccination methods are used to provide vaccines like pulse vaccination strategy, ring vaccination and cocooning. Immunization could be a tried tool for dominant and eliminating life-threatening infectious diseases and is calculable to avert between two and three million deaths every year. It's one among the foremost efficient health investments, with tried methods. It's clearly defined target groups; it is often delivered effectively through reach activities.
- Central tolerance: Immune system learns to discriminate self from non-self.
- Peripheral tolerance: Preventing over-reactivity of the immune system to various environmental entities such as allergens, gut microbes, etc.
The use of stem cells to treat or prevent a disease or condition is known as Stem-cell therapy and it is the widely used for Bone marrow transplantation, but some therapies are derived from umbilical cord blood are also in use. Research is underway in-order to develop various sources for stem cells, as well as to apply stem-cell treatments for Neuro-degenerative diseases and conditions such as diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiology: deals with disorders of the heart and blood vessels
- Endocrinology: deals with disorders of the endocrine system and its specific secretions called hormones
- Gastroenterology: deals with the field of digestive diseases
- Hematology: deals with blood, the blood-forming organs and its disorders
- Infectious disease: deals with disease caused by a biological agent such as by a virus, bacterium or parasite
- Medical oncology: deals with the study and treatment of cancer
- Nephrology: deals with the function and diseases of the kidney
- Pulmonology: deals with diseases of the lungs and the respiratory tract
- Rheumatology: deals with the medical diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases.
- Disaster Medicine
- Medical Toxicology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Hyperbaric Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Aerospace Medicine
- By the component(s) of the immune system affected
- By whether the immune system is overactive or underactive
- By whether the condition is congenital or acquired
- Homeostasis in the immune system, whereby the system self-regulates to adjust immune responses to adaptive rather than maladaptive levels by using regulatory T cells, cell signalling molecules.
- In Human-Induced form, immune responses are induced, amplified and attenuated or prevented according to therapeutic goals.
Preventive Medicine and Public health are about helping individuals to remain healthy and save them from threats to their health. Public health is concerned with protecting the health of entire populations. It offers the prevention of disorders and to promote the health of people. Public Health is a part of sciences, skills, and convictions that is focused on the preservation. The aim of public health is to raise the quality of life through prevention and treatment of disease, including psychological health. This is done through the examination of cases and health indicators, and through the promotion of healthy behaviors. Public health is concerned with the health of the whole population and the prevention of disease from which it suffers. It is also one of the efforts organized by society to protect, promote, and restore the peoples’ health. Public health activities include helping individuals; at different circumstances, they include managing more extensive components that affect the strength of numerous individuals (for example an age-group, an ethnic group, a locality, or a country). The outcome of Public health observation is the identification and prioritization of public health issues the world is facing today, including HIV/AIDS, antibiotic resistance, diabetes, zoonotic diseases, and waterborne diseases. Preventive Medicine and Public health incorporate the interdisciplinary methodologies of epidemiology, biostatistics and health services.
Infectious diseases are mainly caused by micro-organisms like bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites, pathogens. some of these organisms cause diseases. Then any other cause infectious diseases kill more people throughout the world. These infections are mainly caused by germs. we can get infected by touching, eating, drinking, or breathing something. Some of the diseases like measles and chickenpox can also be prevented by vaccines. Hand washing is also a used to prevent infectious diseases.
Infections are caused by disease drivers such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. Physicians conclude an infection based on symptoms and results of physical tests. Once after confirming the person from infection to a type of illness, they should be aware of the specific infectious agent as varied microbes cause the same infection. As different infectious diseases possess similar kind of symptoms, body fluid samples, reveal the evidential causing agent of our disease.
Clinical approaches like imaging methods such as computerized tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and X-rays reveals condition of the infection. Immunological approach of testing antibody using blood sample and other body fluids of infected person are performed.
- Clinical mode of diagnosis
- Molecular techniques
- Infection Control/Prevention
Virology is about infections like sub microscopic, parasitic particles of hereditary material contained in a protein coat. There are some viral diseases like customary cold, influenza, rabies, measles, numerous sorts of detachment of the entrails, hepatitis, Dengue fever, yellow fever, polio, smallpox and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). There is another type of virus called Herpes simplex virus causes mouth rankles and genital herpes and is under investigation as a possible factor in Alzheimer's. The symptoms of infection may be seen in singular body parts, like skin rashes, hacking, or a runny nose. These symptoms can be prevented by wearing outfits and wearing face veils can help keep diseases from being passed starting with one individual then onto the next.
Pediatrics is a subdivision of the science of medicine which includes the medical care of infants, children, and adults. Pediatric infectious diseases are that which is formed due to microorganisms and other microbes like bacteria, fungi, viruses, and other pathogens. These types of pathogens infect the children and make them ill causing several problems in the body. These infectious diseases may lead to the problems like Diarrhea and vomiting in babies and infants. When the infections get savior problem, it interrupts the sleeping pattern of babies projecting them with the pain of difficulties. The most common Pediatric infectious diseases are Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Sepsis and the contagious form of infections in babies.